myEarningLink

myEarningLink
How to get Adsense approval with .blogspot.com subdomain in One Day

Hey Everyone,

Today I will tell you that you can get adsense approval in your blogspot site and you will be able to monetize that and you can earn money from that and I hope that you will be able to earn money from your blogspot site.


So let me tell you my story, I tried this two times to approve my adsense account from my blogspot site (https://indiantechplace.blogspot.com) but after that too I was unable to approve my site. Then I thought to send tweet
 on twitter and I did that but after that too I was unable to monetize that that I thought to modify my site my applying default theme and you will not believe that I got my site approved within a week and I was very happy that day by getting my site monetize.








So I hope you all wil do the same method to get you site approved from adsense and if you will be able to monetize that you can tweet me and I will definitely reply you and if you face any problem and I will also help you.








Post a Comment

Hey Everyone!

Previous Post Next Post